GEDMatch is an online genealogy website that allows users to upload their DNA results and compare them against other people’s profiles. It also provides tools for finding relatives and learning more about your family history.
How to sign up and upload your DNA data on Gedmatch?
- Click here to register now
- Create an account with your email address and password.
- Enter your email address and create a password.
- Upload your DNA results from 23andMe or AncestryDNA.
How to login to Gedmatch?
- Go to the Gedmatch website (www.gedmatch.com).
- Click on the "Login" button in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click the "Login" button.
- You will then be taken to the Gedmatch homepage, where you can access all the features of the website.